May 4, 2012

Pink Blossoms

Loving May for the return of color! It's one of my favorite months in the year as the weather definitely has its' first highs, but the sun doesn't burn too much yet. I Also am in love with all the blossoms, like these pink ones that popped up right outside my house!

IMG_8779



Mr.B. and I used this chance to take some lovely pictures. It was the perfect moment and I have to say that I am glad to have taken them that day, even though we had a lot on our ToDo list. Only two days later, the tree has lost almost all of those super pretty blossoms. Just gone with the wind!

IMG_8774

IMG_8934-horz

IMG_8743

IMG_8790

What I wore

Skirt: no name store, NYC
Shirt & Bolero: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda

IMG_8783-horz

IMG_8734

Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

AmberBlueBird83 said...

Oh my what a pretty tree! The blossoms on our tree left pretty quickly too.   Such a shame cause they are just lovely.

Cecilia Harvard said...

Love your outfit! You are so pretty (:

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

so true - lets enjoy them while they last!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...