August 23, 2016

Stripes & Denim

1-IMG_7004

So, we are back from our Summer holiday in Finland and it's time to go back to work. I brought back a couple of nice pieces for my closet from up north and incorporated them into my first outfit look back home. The skirt is actually a wrap skirt and I liked it so much in store. Even though wrap skirts can be quite tricky with wind, I love the look of the mixed up stripes. I also added my flea market find to the outfit - my new handbag that is vintage and has been on constant rotation since I bought it. It's just the right size to fit all in it and gives every outfit this summery beach feeling. Great for memories! 

1-IMG_7072

1-IMG_7073

What I wore

Skirt: Lindex
Top: H&M
Jacket & Shoes:  Primark
Bag: Thrifted
Necklace: Kalevala

1-IMG_7033-tile

1-IMG_7065

1-IMG_7077

1-IMG_7023

1-IMG_7015

1-IMG_7010

2 comments:

fashionforgiants said...

I love this look. So easy but still classy - and that skirt is a great find!

Happinessatmidlife said...

Love the pop of yellow with this outfit!

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...