October 12, 2016

Singing in the rain

1-IMG_7965

Autumn is upon us and it is not really my favourite season, but I do enjoy wearing my cardigans and tights again. It is of course also rain season and I did get out my Wellies for a rainy day with my love to visit the hot springs close by. That coat has been one of my favourites for years, but every year the weather lets me wear it for just a couple of days and then it's too cold for it. I was so glad to add it to my polkadot dress and wellies. The striped umbrella has been a big find from the finnish flea market. Definitely a keeper! What do you like about the Autumn weather and what are your favourite clothes for this colder season?

1-IMG_7961

1-IMG_7929

1-IMG_7955

1-IMG_7967

What I wore

Jacket: H&M
Dress & Leggings: Long Tall Sally
Scarf: Primark
Umbrella: vintage thrifted
Necklace: cultured pearl necklace

1-IMG_7968-tile

1-IMG_7972

1-IMG_7947

1-IMG_7959

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...