January 28, 2017

Snow Princess

1-IMG_1440

You all know my love for the 50s look by now and even though it is ice cold winter, I don't want to neglect my beautiful 50s dresses and skirts. With a nice pair of tights, they are also wearable in Winter. I also got this nice floral number that does scream Spring to me. My parents gave it to me as a nice birthday gift and I just couldn't wait till Spring to take it out on a spin. I wore this look for my grandpa's birthday last weekend and it suited the occasion just fine. Also, look at those snowy pictures! I felt like a snow princess and got quite some looks while we took the photos! Only Queen Elsa's dress is more suited for snow and ice!

1-IMG_1468

1-IMG_1465

What I wore

Dress: Lindy Bop
Cardigan: Tchibo
Belt: Primark
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Clarks
Headpiece: no name
Necklace: gift

1-IMG_1503-001-tile

The back of the dress and the top part are made of white dotted mesh and one needs to wear a strapless bra to not destroy the look. It is made of a great quality, quite heavy fabric that feels amazing. It has lining all the way and doesn't even need a petticoat to have a nice wide skirt. The petticoat gives it an extra puff. I love this dress and can't wait to wear it in Spring with the cherry blossoms or in Summer for upcoming weddings and parties outside. 

1-IMG_1490

1-IMG_1517

1-IMG_1485

1-IMG_1437

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...