February 19, 2017

The snow is gone

1-IMG_0985

It has been unusually warm these past days and all the snow has melted. While I am missing that white cold wonderland, it also gives me the chance to wear my thin shirts and more skirts once again. I do also add more lighter colors to my outfits and am a bit in Spring mood already. Just hope that the heat of summer is still far away as I to love the tights and boots season so much! I wore a simple white and blue combo here with my MichaelKors Bedford being the only pop of color. This bag has been on constant rotation these past weeks and I sometimes have to force myself to not forget about all thos other beauties in my collection. The Bedford Medium Tassle is just the perfect bag for me and I currently don't feel the need for another bag (apart from that Chanel WOC) in my life altogether. 

1-IMG_1026

1-IMG_0998

What I wore

Skirt: C&A
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Necklace & Earrings: Kalevala
Tights: Esda
Boots: Deichmann

1-IMG_1013-tile

1-IMG_1010

1-IMG_0971

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...