March 20, 2017

Best of Photography - Winter Edition

1-IMG_0278

View from Pöhlberg - Annaberg, Germany

Today is the official start of Spring and I wanted to start a new photography-themed category here on the blog. I want to share more of my photography here on the blog. I have been doing this in the past under the hashtag #whatiloverightnow and shared them in random order just as a collection of nice pictures. I will continue these posts on and off, but I do want to share more photos year round that are connected to the seasons. For me this will mean posts for each season with an added post for the special Christmas season. Today, I will bring you my Winter Photos that I took during the last months. Enjoy! 

1-IMG_0282

More pictures at Pöhlberg

1-IMG_0275

1-IMG_0299

1-IMG_0330

1-IMG_0397

View of Keilberg, Czech Republic taken from Fichtelberg, Germany

1-IMG_0405

Fichtelberg Weather Station, Germany

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...