May 9, 2017

Casual Day

1-IMG_2515

As you might have read in my last post, denim is a neglected fellow in my outfits these days. We do have the rare occasion though where I feel a little more comfortable when wearing a comfortable pair of denim. I am currently on a school trip to London with my students and we are running around the city every day, seeing all the sights. For a situation like this, I do swear by this trusty pair of girlfriend jeans that I have had for several years now and own more than one pair of. They even survived moments of weight loss and gain as they are easily adaptable fitting nicely as a girlfriend, boyfriend or skinny jeans. So this is a look that I might be rocking right about now running around central London. It's a simple look with a dotted tank top, my trusty colored leather jacket, some broques and nice accessories. 

1-IMG_2540

1-IMG_2571

What I wore

Shirt: Primark
Necklace: old, no name
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte

1-IMG_2575-tile

1-IMG_2588

1-IMG_2561

1-IMG_2548

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...