May 13, 2017

Daisies, Red and Denim

1-IMG_2663

I am back from London, the time was amazing! Of course, travelling with a big group of teenagers isn't always nice and easy, but it all worked out fine and I did even get a bit of time for myself, exploring some of the thrift stores and vintage reproduction companies in the UK. Today, I want to show you one of my favourite looks of the past weeks. I actually wore this on March 31st, which was probably the hottest day we have had this year. With almost 25°C, it felt more like Summer than Spring and I just had to take this daisy skirt for a spin that day. Once upon a time, it was actually a dress, that came with a broken zipper and very short hem line for me. I decided to change it into a skirt and that was the best decision. I love the look of it with red and blue. The shirt is from a very special collection made by Michelline Pitt. I already got one of her skirts with a make up novelty print and this top has been raved about in the vintage community. Therefore, I just had to have it and it is perfection!

1-IMG_2749

1-IMG_2667

1-IMG_2722

What I wore

Skirt: etsy, actually a dress made into a skirt
Jacket: Primark
Necklace: vintage shop, Paris
Shoes: Anttila
Bag: Thrifted, Finland
Tights: Esda
Mirror: heirloom

1-IMG_2741-tile

1-IMG_2647

1-IMG_2619

1-IMG_2635

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...