January 15, 2015

50s bloom

1-IMG_2207

Last weekend, I celebrated my 30th birthday with my girlfriends. We spent the afternoon making bath pralinĂ©s ourselves at the wonderful Beti Lue manufacturer. It's a small local shop that makes soaps, creams and other bath and beauty products mostly with all natural products. I had heard about this company a while back and decided to treat all of us to this special experience. We had such fun and it all smelled so good there. I also plan on buying a couple of products from the shop in the near future like non-aluminium deo, frangipani cream and so on!! Later, we went back to my place and enjoyed a wonderful afternoon with coffee, tea and cake. I'll share that with you soon. 
I wore my new LongTallSally dress and had my hair styled in a 50s do by On Hair for the day. I felt so pretty all day and the weather worked to my advantage with a sudden 15 degrees, only the wind made it difficult to take pictures and destroyed my waves a little.

1-IMG_2271

1-IMG_2295

1-IMG_2246

What I wore

Shift Top: discounter
Cardigan: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace and bracelet: trifted/heirlooms
Watch: gift, Skagen

1-IMG_2322-tile

My parents wanted to give me a thoughtful gift that I would always associate with my 30th birthday and I got this beautiful Skagen watch! A rose gold watch has been on my wishlist forever and this beauty caught my eye some weeks ago in a magazine. Now I am the lucky owner of the only piece that was locally available!!

1-IMG_2260

1-IMG_2284

2 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like a fun time and you look beautiful in your 50's vibe dress and hair style!


Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

mark a. said...

oh wow! you look absolutely gorgeous! i love your stylish outfit and hairstyle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...