March 14, 2017

Stripes and Copper

1-IMG_2158

I am finally jumping on the bandwagon and got my first pleated skirt in a metal copper color. I thought that this might just not be a trend for me. It seemed impossible to find a skirt long enough with the right amount of swing and nice pleats that doesn't look too old-fashioned or makes my hips look huge. Finally found this one and on sale as well. I am still trying out looks with it, but I feel happy with it for now! Also, it's so weird, but I have been wearing striped shirts all the time these past months. I've got quite the collection by now with stripes in almost every color imaginable, but it feels like I am cheating on my big love - polka dots. Just need to wear them more often once again!!

1-IMG_2162

1-IMG_2198

What I wore

Skirt & Denim Jacket: Primark
Shirt: Aldi
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: heirloom
Bag: (Strap from another bag)
Brooches left: Souvenir Shops, Finland
Brooches right: Disney Store, Paris
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_2202-tile

1-IMG_2211

1-IMG_2159

1-IMG_2203

1-IMG_2168

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...